Plumbing Violations Corrections
For your convenience, we maintain strong relationships with the following Agencies to ensure prompt, reliable service when a violation needs to be corrected or permits need to be pulled.
Department of Enviromental Protection
- Sprinkler system installations, repairs, alterations and testing
- Standpipe system repairs and testing
- Monthly Visual Sprinkler Inspections
- Residential Flow Test:
Existing sprinkler systems must be 'flow tested' by a licensed plumber or licensed fire suppression contractor once every 12 months - an FDNY inspector must be present once every 60 months - to ensure the water pressure at the furthest point in the sprinkler system is greater than 15 PSI.
Department of Buildings
- Installing water meters
- Correcting violations
- Installing and annual testing of backflow preventers
BACK TO SERVICES
- LAA Filing
- Removal of open plumbing Violations
Follow Us On Social Media